Time for Economic Restoration Now Climate Change Deception Exposed
Problems are only problems if you are unaware of them. Once identified, you’re over halfway to resolution. American voters rejected the Obama administration’s policies of increasing government control through energy, environment, and economic policies. They voted for cessation and reversal. Now, the new politicians and chastened survivors must act accordingly. Debt and deficit are serious problems; the solution depends partly on reduced government spending, but mostly on a vigorous growing economy, and that depends on energy. Maurice Strong’s plan to collapse the industrial economies recognized this with his focus on fossil fuels and CO2, so that’s where the solution must begin.
Keynote speaker Vaclav Klaus, elected President of the Czech Republic in 2003, made a memorable comment for me at the first Heartland Conference on Climate Change in New York. He said the Czech Republic had just emerged from 70 years of communism and asked, incredulously, why anyone would go back. He was referring to the US and Europe, and identified environmentalism and climate change as the vehicles for the transit. He made his case effectively in his book Blue Planet in Green Shackles where he writes,
The themes in the contemporary dispute (or perhaps clash) are clearly about human freedom – not about the environment.
His warnings are not surprising given his personal experiences, but they’re supported by similar comments and actions by Russia and China. The contradiction is not surprising, and parallels the evolution of human, social, economic and political systems.
We’ve really only tried two socio-economic systems: capitalism and communism. They evolved from two major 19th century works published just 8 years apart. Darwin’s Origin of the Species, published in 1859, is the essence of capitalism with its theme of survival of the fittest. Karl Marx’s Das Kapital, published in 1867, denounced capitalism and became the basis of communism. Now, capitalist countries move toward communism in the form of total government control.
Some foolishly suggest a compromise is the oxymoron of State Capitalism. The trouble is, capitalism requires free markets with little or no government interference. Ironically, one of the few places where free markets succeeded was the black market in the Soviet Union. One development that paralleled the growth of capitalism was increasing government intervention in the market place. Malfeasance in the market place made people realize unbridled capitalism was not the answer. The problem is, once you start controls, how are they limited? This is where limits to growth really apply.
Maurice Strong engineered the attack on capitalism (and industrialism, its engine of growth) through the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC). He focused on energy, particularly fossil fuels, and that marks the biggest difference currently between former capitalist and communist countries. Phony environmentalists with political agendas, and those milking government for climate research funding, blame skeptics for the failures of climate conferences and the collapse of global climate policies. In fact, it was India and China who consistently blocked the plans as they moved to expand their economies. Russia sits cynically on the side doing only what benefits them. All three continue with extensive development of fossil fuels by ensuring access to supply and building energy facilities, especially coal and nuclear. Energy from these facilities is used to produce alternate energy products for nations who foolishly pursue an already proven unsustainable green agenda.
India, China and Russia did not reject IPCC findings simply to advance their economies. They did it because they knew the science was false. Consider the presentations made by Putin’s economic advisor Andrei Illarionov clearly with approval.
Putin only changed when they threatened to deny access to the World Trade Organization (WTO) if he didn’t sign Kyoto. Illarionov resigned. All three paid lip service to Kyoto, but did not become enslaved to the carbon footprint that is stomping out economies of the so-called capitalist economies.
What To Do? Some Simple Inexpensive Solutions
There are simple steps essential to the US rebuilding energy sources and resources.
- Put Senator James Inhofe of Oklahoma in charge of a Commission to get climate and energy policies back from the edge of disaster. He is the only politician who understood the climate corruption and .
- Immediately cancel all plans for Cap and Trade or similar strategies.
- Withdraw from the IPCC and cancel all research on climate carried out by government agencies. Reassign employees to extensive and better data collection on a multitude of environmental factors. This must include accurate information on all energy resources to avoid the exploitation of the argument we are exhausting resources, a fundamental tenet of the Club of Rome.
- Produce reliable, fully documented material that explains why CO2, especially human production, is not the cause of global warming or climate change. Launch a vigorous campaign to educate people about the science in ways they can understand.
- Cancel all climate research funding and redirect it to identifying real problems with workable solutions. Academics have shown they’ll sell integrity for funding, so have them produce really relevant rather than contrived work.
- Produce reliable, fully documented, material that explains how the climate issue was manipulated. This must include the motive and the mechanism.
- Cancel all subsidies to alternate energies. There are some uses for alternate energies, but they are very limited and very expensive, a problem completely masked by the subsidies.
- Review and reduce all unnecessary restrictions on expansion of oil, coal, and gas reserves established to reduce CO2.
- Review and reduce all unnecessary restrictions on nuclear power development established after environmentalists, following Chernobyl and Three Mile Island, exploited public fears. It is no longer necessary with new technologies.
- Reverse the Supreme Court decision that CO2 is a toxic substance. It was based on the falsified work of the IPCC. This will remove control of CO2 from the EPA.
- Remove all energy subsidies and allow market forces to determine development. This will likely result in nuclear and coal producing electricity, natural gas powering vehicles, and oil sustaining petrochemical industries.
- Cancel legislation and funding introduced to deal with CO2, carbon footprints or any other extension of the idea.
- Reduce taxes on all fuels as a direct benefit to the entire society. They’ve become a “sin” tax to punish us for causing climate change.
- Review all environmental policies evolved from the false climate science.
- Government can offer significant prizes for private citizens, the source of American exceptionalism, to influence innovation that solves basic energy problems. These include efficient large-scale storage of electricity and superconductivity.
Rejection of the Obama agenda includes exploitation of climate as a vehicle for total government control. White House appointment of Club of Rome member John Holdren as Science Czar confirmed the commitment. It’s time for the newly elected politicians to team up with Senator Inhofe and roll back the policies. Beyond the increased debt, the climate basis for the energy policy has done much to destroy the economy and will do more unless quickly reversed. It then becomes the solution rather than the problem.
cialis online buy viagra without prescription generic cialis buy generic viagra http://viagraonlinecheprxfast.com/